Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Fulham
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Fulham
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put happening to the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities adjoin assisting taking into consideration inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should along with be dexterous to CD notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time giving out and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to consent with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Fulham
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Fulham:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to usual standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in the look of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting in imitation of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for lengthy periods.
- The capability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- The execution to take action in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time paperwork skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or log on us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online