Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Friern Barnet
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Friern Barnet
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to urge on the chef with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add together assisting later than inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should along with be nimble to CD notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time government and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to take over with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Friern Barnet
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Friern Barnet:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to expected standards of hygiene.
- Washing and correspondingly storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The expertise to stand for outstretched periods.
- The ability to discharge duty in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to show in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time government skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or get into us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online