Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Friday Hill
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Friday Hill
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enlarge assisting following inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should also be able to book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time doling out and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to come to with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Friday Hill
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Friday Hill:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to normal standards of hygiene.
- Washing and so storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook when the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting gone the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for outstretched periods.
- The finishing to put on an act in a fast-paced environment.
- The attainment to be in in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time paperwork skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online