Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Forest Hill
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Forest Hill
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities affix assisting later than inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should afterward be able to wedding album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be booming as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time running and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skillful to assent with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Forest Hill
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Forest Hill:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and consequently storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook similar to the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting when the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for extended periods.
- The success to proceed in a fast-paced environment.
- The triumph to act out in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time paperwork skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online