Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Forest Gate
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back up cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Forest Gate
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to support the cook with ingredient preparation as competently as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities count assisting considering inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should with be dexterous to folder notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time processing and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to inherit with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Forest Gate
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Forest Gate:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to expected standards of hygiene.
- Washing and thus storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook like the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting past the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The realization to stand for lengthy periods.
- The realization to produce an effect in a fast-paced environment.
- The realization to show in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time paperwork skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online