Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Fitzrovia
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Fitzrovia
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put up to the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities tally assisting in the atmosphere of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should also be skilled to photo album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time dealing out and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to comply with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Fitzrovia
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Fitzrovia:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and as a result storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequently the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting subsequently the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for Elongated periods.
- The deed to pretend in a fast-paced environment.
- The execution to pretense in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time paperwork skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online