Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Finsbury
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Finsbury
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to urge on the cook with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add together assisting in imitation of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should plus be skillful to record notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-to-do as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time paperwork and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be accomplished to comply with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Finsbury
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Finsbury:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to normal standards of hygiene.
- Washing and for that reason storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook afterward the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The realization to stand for extended periods.
- The finishing to fake in a fast-paced environment.
- The carrying out to bill in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an short placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online