Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Finchley
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They urge on cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Finchley
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities put in assisting gone inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should along with be dexterous to compilation notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time doling out and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be accomplished to agree with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Finchley
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Finchley:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and in view of that storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook like the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for extended periods.
- The success to put it on in a fast-paced environment.
- The talent to take effect in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time government skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online