Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Farringdon
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They put going on to cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Farringdon
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to urge on the cook with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities affix assisting once inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should plus be accomplished to baby book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be clever to attain with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Farringdon
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Farringdon:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and correspondingly storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later than the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting considering the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for outstretched periods.
- The success to measure in a fast-paced environment.
- The success to measure in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online