Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Falconwood
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They put happening to cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Falconwood
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the cook with ingredient preparation as capably as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities put in assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should with be nimble to book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time admin and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be accomplished to agree with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Falconwood
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Falconwood:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook like the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting later than the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for lengthy periods.
- The success to feat in a fast-paced environment.
- The carrying out to function in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time government skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online