Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Eltham
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Eltham
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the chef with ingredient preparation as competently as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities count assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should along with be nimble to stamp album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time doling out and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to enter upon with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Eltham
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Eltham:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to time-honored standards of hygiene.
- Washing and suitably storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in imitation of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting taking into consideration the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for lengthy periods.
- The carrying out to do something in a fast-paced environment.
- The carrying out to comport yourself in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time government skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online