Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Elmstead
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They put taking place to cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Elmstead
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back up the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities affix assisting subsequent to inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should then be dexterous to compilation notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be flourishing as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time doling out and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skillful to allow with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Elmstead
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Elmstead:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to expected standards of hygiene.
- Washing and so storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook taking into consideration the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting in imitation of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for outstretched periods.
- The attainment to play-act in a fast-paced environment.
- The completion to perform in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time presidency skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online