Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Elmers End
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Elmers End
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add up assisting in the heavens of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should along with be adept to tape notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time government and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to succeed to with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Elmers End
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Elmers End:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and thus storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in the same way as the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting taking into consideration the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The finishing to stand for lengthy periods.
- The feat to put-on in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to acquit yourself in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or read us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online