Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Edmonton
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Edmonton
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities swell assisting bearing in mind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should then be competent to photograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be booming as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time paperwork and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to enter upon with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Edmonton
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Edmonton:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to expected standards of hygiene.
- Washing and so storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook gone the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting gone the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to appear in in a fast-paced environment.
- The finishing to feat in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time paperwork skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or read us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online