Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Wickham
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They put in the works to cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Wickham
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to support the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add up assisting taking into consideration inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should along with be nimble to tape notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time processing and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skilled to enter upon with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Wickham
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Wickham:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to time-honored standards of hygiene.
- Washing and consequently storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in imitation of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the aerate of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for lengthy periods.
- The completion to be in in a fast-paced environment.
- The finishing to do something in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time admin skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or door us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online