Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Sheen
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They put up to cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Sheen
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to urge on the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities augment assisting once inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should also be skillful to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time executive and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to enter upon with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Sheen
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Sheen:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in imitation of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The exploit to play in a fast-paced environment.
- The talent to performance in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online