Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Ham
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Ham
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to support the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities count assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should next be dexterous to baby book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time meting out and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be practiced to grant with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Ham
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Ham:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and suitably storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook as soon as the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting later the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for extended periods.
- The endowment to produce a result in a fast-paced environment.
- The completion to measure in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time dealing out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or read us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online