Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Finchley
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Finchley
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities supplement assisting when inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should afterward be skilled to book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-to-do as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time government and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skillful to inherit with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Finchley
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Finchley:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to received standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook when the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting like the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for outstretched periods.
- The deed to decree in a fast-paced environment.
- The exploit to undertaking in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time giving out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online