Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Dulwich
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Dulwich
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities include assisting next inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be clever to book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time doling out and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to assent with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Dulwich
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Dulwich:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to normal standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook gone the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting subsequent to the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The attainment to stand for lengthy periods.
- The realization to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- The exploit to act out in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time handing out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online