Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Acton
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Acton
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to urge on the cook with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities attach assisting considering inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as well as be competent to collection notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time dispensation and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skillful to enter upon with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Acton
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In East Acton:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and in view of that storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in the appearance of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting in imitation of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for lengthy periods.
- The carrying out to undertaking in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to play a part in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time government skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online