Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Earlsfield
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Earlsfield
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities supplement assisting in the same way as inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should in addition to be skillful to tape notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time running and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to agree with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Earlsfield
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Earlsfield:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and as a result storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook bearing in mind the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting later than the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for outstretched periods.
- The expertise to act out in a fast-paced environment.
- The feat to show in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time supervision skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online