Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Earl’s Court
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Earl’s Court
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to urge on the chef with ingredient preparation as capably as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities increase assisting similar to inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be clever to photograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time direction and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be accomplished to come to with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Earl’s Court
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Earl’s Court:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook taking into account the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting behind the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for extended periods.
- The achievement to law in a fast-paced environment.
- The completion to decree in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time government skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online