Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Dulwich
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Dulwich
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the chef with ingredient preparation as capably as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities count up assisting bearing in mind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should also be able to LP notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time paperwork and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to attain with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Dulwich
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Dulwich:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to usual standards of hygiene.
- Washing and as a result storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequent to the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting gone the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The attainment to stand for extended periods.
- The achievement to produce an effect in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to bill in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time paperwork skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online