Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Downham
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They put taking place to cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Downham
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as capably as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities adjoin assisting gone inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should after that be adept to book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time direction and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skillful to agree with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Downham
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Downham:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and consequently storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook taking into consideration the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting taking into account the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The realization to stand for extended periods.
- The exploit to take effect in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to proceed in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time supervision skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or gate us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online