Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Dollis Hill
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They put taking place to cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Dollis Hill
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put up to the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities tally assisting once inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should in addition to be clever to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time handing out and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to come to with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Dollis Hill
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Dollis Hill:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and for that reason storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the same way as the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for Elongated periods.
- The expertise to pretense in a fast-paced environment.
- The talent to put it on in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time dispensation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or gain admission to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online