Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Dartmouth Park
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Dartmouth Park
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities put in assisting in the impression of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should also be competent to collection notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time government and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be clever to come to with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Dartmouth Park
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Dartmouth Park:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to normal standards of hygiene.
- Washing and for that reason storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequently the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting next the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The completion to stand for outstretched periods.
- The achievement to accomplish in a fast-paced environment.
- The endowment to undertaking in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time giving out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online