Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Dalston
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Dalston
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the cook with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities append assisting following inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should in addition to be skillful to photograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time meting out and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to come to with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Dalston
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Dalston:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to received standards of hygiene.
- Washing and consequently storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in imitation of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the same way as the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The carrying out to stand for Elongated periods.
- The ability to pretense in a fast-paced environment.
- The completion to feat in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time handing out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online