Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Cyprus
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Cyprus
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to support the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities combine assisting behind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as well as be skilled to folder notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time paperwork and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be competent to comply with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Cyprus
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Cyprus:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to normal standards of hygiene.
- Washing and therefore storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook when the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting when the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The expertise to stand for Elongated periods.
- The achievement to do something in a fast-paced environment.
- The triumph to enactment in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time executive skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online