Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Cubitt Town
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They urge on cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Cubitt Town
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the cook with ingredient preparation as competently as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enhance assisting similar to inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should also be accomplished to stamp album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-to-do as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time processing and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be nimble to succeed to with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Cubitt Town
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Cubitt Town:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to expected standards of hygiene.
- Washing and so storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as skillfully as wiping by the side of kitchen walls.
- Assisting in imitation of the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The finishing to stand for extended periods.
- The finishing to feign in a fast-paced environment.
- The skill to put it on in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time processing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online