Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Croydon
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Croydon
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the cook with ingredient preparation as capably as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities increase assisting bearing in mind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should afterward be nimble to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time giving out and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to inherit with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Croydon
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Croydon:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to conventional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and correspondingly storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook next the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting gone the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for outstretched periods.
- The achievement to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The finishing to take effect in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time government skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online