Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Cricklewood
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Cricklewood
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enlarge assisting once inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should moreover be accomplished to autograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time organization and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be practiced to assent with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Cricklewood
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Cricklewood:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and as a result storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in the same way as the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting like the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The skill to stand for extended periods.
- The deed to conduct yourself in a fast-paced environment.
- The realization to conduct yourself in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time government skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online