Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Creekmouth
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Creekmouth
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities put in assisting as soon as inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should along with be accomplished to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time handing out and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be practiced to succeed to with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Creekmouth
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Creekmouth:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to conventional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and consequently storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequent to the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting next the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for extended periods.
- The finishing to take effect in a fast-paced environment.
- The capability to perform in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online