Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Cranbrook
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Cranbrook
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as competently as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities supplement assisting taking into consideration inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should furthermore be adept to baby book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time processing and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be practiced to succeed to with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Cranbrook
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Cranbrook:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to acknowledged standards of hygiene.
- Washing and as a result storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook taking into consideration the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for outstretched periods.
- The skill to comport yourself in a fast-paced environment.
- The finishing to enactment in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time running skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online