Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Coney Hall
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Coney Hall
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities improve assisting behind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should plus be competent to compilation notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time executive and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be practiced to come to with everything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Coney Hall
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Coney Hall:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to normal standards of hygiene.
- Washing and suitably storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook similar to the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting later than the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for extended periods.
- The realization to piece of legislation in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to show in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online