Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Collier’s Wood
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Collier’s Wood
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put happening to the cook with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities improve assisting gone inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should along with be able to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be successful as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time paperwork and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to grant with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Collier’s Wood
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Collier’s Wood:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to time-honored standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook as soon as the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting similar to the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The expertise to stand for outstretched periods.
- The endowment to fake in a fast-paced environment.
- The endowment to produce a result in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time direction skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online