Kitchen Assistant Jobs In College Park
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks vital to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In College Park
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the cook with ingredient preparation as well as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities augment assisting subsequent to inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should afterward be adept to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time handing out and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be clever to inherit with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In College Park
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In College Park:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and so storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequent to the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting when the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for extended periods.
- The exploit to function in a fast-paced environment.
- The expertise to fake in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online