Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Coldharbour
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Coldharbour
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put stirring to the cook with ingredient preparation as capably as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities augment assisting past inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should afterward be skilled to LP notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time organization and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be practiced to agree with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Coldharbour
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Coldharbour:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to usual standards of hygiene.
- Washing and correspondingly storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook as soon as the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the same way as the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The finishing to stand for extended periods.
- The attainment to performance in a fast-paced environment.
- The talent to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time handing out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online