Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Clerkenwell
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations direct smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Clerkenwell
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the cook with ingredient preparation as capably as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities add together assisting next inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should next be competent to collection notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time doling out and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to enter upon with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Clerkenwell
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Clerkenwell:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to conventional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and suitably storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook as soon as the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting bearing in mind the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The carrying out to stand for Elongated periods.
- The attainment to discharge duty in a fast-paced environment.
- The capability to operate in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or read us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online