Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Clayhall
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Clayhall
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put occurring to the cook with ingredient preparation as capably as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities adjoin assisting in the same way as inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should also be able to sticker album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-to-do as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time executive and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be able to grant with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Clayhall
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Clayhall:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and in view of that storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook subsequent to the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as capably as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The attainment to stand for lengthy periods.
- The achievement to take effect in a fast-paced environment.
- The realization to take action in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online