Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Clapham
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with anything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Clapham
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the cook with ingredient preparation as competently as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities augment assisting in imitation of inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should furthermore be dexterous to baby book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-to-do as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time organization and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skillful to allow with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Clapham
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Clapham:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing whatever food preparation areas according to expected standards of hygiene.
- Washing and thus storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook bearing in mind the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping the length of kitchen walls.
- Assisting subsequent to the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for outstretched periods.
- The ability to ham it up in a fast-paced environment.
- The expertise to put-on in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time government skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or gate us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online