Kitchen Assistant Jobs In City of Westminster
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They help cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks necessary to ensure that kitchen operations run smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In City of Westminster
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to assist the chef with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities append assisting when inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should in addition to be nimble to baby book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time dispensation and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skilled to comply with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In City of Westminster
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In City of Westminster:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to standard standards of hygiene.
- Washing and thus storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting taking into consideration the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for extended periods.
- The finishing to enactment in a fast-paced environment.
- The finishing to deed in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time doling out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an short placement.
or door us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online