Kitchen Assistant Jobs In City of London
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks essential to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In City of London
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to help the chef with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities supplement assisting considering inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should also be skillful to sticker album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time meting out and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be nimble to come to with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In City of London
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In City of London:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to usual standards of hygiene.
- Washing and hence storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later than the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting considering the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High university diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for outstretched periods.
- The expertise to be in in a fast-paced environment.
- The feat to pretend in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time meting out skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online