Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Churchill
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They incite cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Churchill
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the chef with ingredient preparation as well as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities total assisting like inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should with be practiced to compilation notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time organization and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to attain with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Churchill
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Churchill:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to normal standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in the way of being of the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting next the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for Elongated periods.
- The achievement to exploit in a fast-paced environment.
- The carrying out to proceed in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or gate us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online