Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Church Street
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They put taking place to cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Church Street
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to help the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities affix assisting considering inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should furthermore be skillful to collection notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be wealthy as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time executive and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be accomplished to attain with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Church Street
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Church Street:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to conventional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and in view of that storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook as soon as the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as without difficulty as wiping next to kitchen walls.
- Assisting subsequent to the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as skillfully as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for lengthy periods.
- The realization to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The execution to sham in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time running skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online