Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Church End
Kitchen assistants perform whatever cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Church End
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back up the chef with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities supplement assisting bearing in mind inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should as a consequence be accomplished to photograph album notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be flourishing as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time management and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be skillful to come to with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Church End
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Church End:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to acknowledged standards of hygiene.
- Washing and as a result storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook when the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as capably as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting in the same way as the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for Elongated periods.
- The attainment to exploit in a fast-paced environment.
- The capability to behave in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or approach us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online