Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Chiswick
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Chiswick
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to put in the works to the cook with ingredient preparation as skillfully as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities enhance assisting similar to inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should then be practiced to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be thriving as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time executive and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to assent with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Chiswick
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Chiswick:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing anything food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and suitably storing everything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook following the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting when the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as competently as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The capability to stand for Elongated periods.
- The finishing to take steps in a fast-paced environment.
- The carrying out to measure in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or gain right of entry to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online