Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Childs Hill
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They support cooks and kitchen supervisors with all tasks valuable to ensure that kitchen operations manage smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Childs Hill
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to incite the cook with ingredient preparation as with ease as perform anything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities adjoin assisting like inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should next be nimble to folder notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be rich as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time organization and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be dexterous to take over with whatever food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Childs Hill
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Childs Hill:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to customary standards of hygiene.
- Washing and thus storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook later than the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping beside kitchen walls.
- Assisting taking into account the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for Elongated periods.
- The realization to play a role in a fast-paced environment.
- The completion to feat in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time admin skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or get into us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online