Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Chelsea
Kitchen assistants perform everything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They assist cooks and kitchen supervisors with whatever tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations rule smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Chelsea
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back up the chef with ingredient preparation as capably as perform whatever washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities supplement assisting when inventory control, removing the garbage, washing trash cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should next be adept to folder notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-to-do as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time dispensation and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be adept to enter upon with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Chelsea
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Chelsea:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and fittingly storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook gone the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as competently as wiping alongside kitchen walls.
- Assisting behind the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for extended periods.
- The deed to play a role in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to proceed in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time processing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online