Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Charlton
Kitchen assistants perform anything cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They back cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks critical to ensure that kitchen operations control smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Charlton
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to back up the chef with ingredient preparation as without difficulty as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities increase assisting like inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should furthermore be nimble to scrap book notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be well-off as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time giving out and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be accomplished to consent with anything food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Charlton
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Charlton:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and so storing anything cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook in the same way as the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as with ease as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting taking into account the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as with ease as preparing warm beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for extended periods.
- The completion to produce an effect in a fast-paced environment.
- The achievement to act out in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time dispensation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online