Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Chapel End
Kitchen assistants perform all cleaning, washing, and preparation duties required in kitchens. They encourage cooks and kitchen supervisors with everything tasks indispensable to ensure that kitchen operations govern smoothly. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Chapel End
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and reliable kitchen assistant for our client to encourage the chef with ingredient preparation as competently as perform everything washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The kitchen assistant’s responsibilities affix assisting later than inventory control, removing the garbage, washing garbage cans, and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms. You should then be skillful to cassette notable food wastages as seen from customer’s leftovers.
To be affluent as a kitchen assistant, you should exercise exceptional time presidency and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding Kitchen Assistant should be practiced to inherit with all food health and safety regulations. Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Chapel End
Responsibilities Of Kitchen Assistant Jobs In Chapel End:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing everything food preparation areas according to traditional standards of hygiene.
- Washing and correspondingly storing whatever cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook considering the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping all along kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as without difficulty as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for outstretched periods.
- The talent to acquit yourself in a fast-paced environment.
- The expertise to performance in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time dispensation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or approach us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online